Floor size area:
Swimming pool size:
Number of bedrooms:
4, 6 bedrooms
8 - 12 guests
from 1011 $ / night
As the waves roll in and the sun dips below the horizon casting its reflection across the magical infinity pool, there’s no doubting that Villa is something special. A rare find along Bali’s south-west coast, this unique four bedroom home (plus two studies convertible into extra bedrooms) enjoys 100 metres of private beach frontage amidst a lush tropical landscape bordering Canggu’s verdant rice fields. Distance: Seminyak - 20 min. Kuta - 25 min. Airport - 55 minutes. Beach – 1min.
2013 / 2014
|PRICE PER VILLA PER NIGHT|
|up to 14 night||15+ night||30+ night|
|Low||1011 $||910 $||860 $|
|High||1265 $||1138 $||1074 $|
|Peak||1646 $||1565 $||1484 $|
|Low||1415 $||By request|
Low season: Jan 9th - Jun 15th Incl (excl. Easter,CNY) Minimum stay: 5 nights
High Season: Jun 16th – Aug 31st Easter week and CNY week; Minimum stay: 7 nights
Peak Season: Xmas - NY (Dec 19th –Jan 8th incl) Minimum stay: 10 nights
Services included in the price:
- Wi-FI Internet connection
- 3 Personal chef Western, Asian, vegetarian and children's menu. Requests accommodated (including special diets)
- Fulltime personal use Car / Driver included (please specify # of hours per day)
- Personal transfer airport-villa-airport
- SIM card of local operator
- Manager of villa
- Tax and servises charge
Services for an additional fee:
- Fast-track - 50$ and VIP-lounge - 100$
- Extra bed (clamshell) - 45$/night
- Car with driver and other transport to rent
- Spa and massage on villa
- Personal yoga trainer on villa
- Babysitter - 10$/hour
- Loundry - 10$/kg
- Personal manager - 100$/day
- Weddings and events - from 1000$
- Mass events and noisy parties requires prior approval. Paid a mandatory fee for the benefit of the local community.
Villa offers a rare taste of traditional Balinese luxury. Meaning ‘High River’, this blissful four-bedroom villa sits on the banks of a small lagoon, where the river meets the sea, with over 100 metres of private beach frontage overlooking one of Canggu’s in famous surf breaks. This admiration for the local environment extends to the villa’s magnificent tropical surroundings. Soft rolling lawns hug the landscape’s natural contours while a free-form 18-metre infinity swimming pool blends seamlessly with the ocean all the way to the horizon. Fragrant frangipanis and swaying coconut palms frame the garden amongst a sea of luscious green foliage to create a stunning and private oasis.
- Villa four bedrooms are fully air-conditioned with additional ceiling fans and mosquito netting over the beds. Each room has its own individual iPod dock, reading lamps, safe and ensuite bathroom. While the master suite stands alone, the three other guest bedrooms are housed in a two storey building on the opposite side of the main living pavilion. This stunning master suite with adjoining study, alang-alang thatched roof and parquet floors is fit for a king or queen. Decorated with exquisite antiques, wall hangings, artefacts and paintings, it is obvious the owner has spent countless hours to make this room a special one. The sunny ensuite garden bathroom, dotted with white and blue pebbles and enclosed in coral-limestone walls, features an open-air shower, twin wash basins and a circular terrazzo bathtub which looks heavenly when filled with rose petals. A small separate dressing area is hidden behind traditional carved doors. The adjoining study (which can be converted to an extra bedroom if required) is the perfect den for locking oneself away to read a book from the library, watch a movie on the flat-screen TV or write home to friends and family. The study comes with its own bathroom.
- Two guest bedrooms open out onto the garden, where a life-size model of a cow (a prized family possession acquired at a charity fundraiser), decorated with a scene from a traditional barong dance, peacefully grazes. Both rooms are light and airy and feature gorgeous whitewashed teak four-poster king-size beds decorated with crisp white linens and batik cushions that contrast nicely against the parquet floors. The two rooms are differentiated by original artworks and different style bathrooms; one features a sunken terrazzo bathtub, while the other has an open-air Palimanan stone shower. Set on the edge of a sun-dappled grove of coconut palms, separately situated 2 bedroom villa looks out over a small mangrove-lined river inlet onto a black-sand beach – hence its name, which translates to ‘river sea’.