Land size area:
Swimming pool size:
175 sq.m. + Jacuzzi
Number of bedrooms:
928 $/ night
The Villa is as beautiful a spot as one could find anywhere in Bali and all its diversities make it almost a world in itself. On the eastern side of its extensive circuit is a dense banana plantation; on the west, a high wall; on the south, the river and its wild reaches; and on the north, an unusually wide swath of black sand beach. This very private, almost naturally enclosed property supplies its visitor with nearly all the verdure he might desire. And throughout the property there are romantic walks and an arching teak bridge that somehow bring all these diverse gardens and groves together to form a harmonious whole. Distance: Singaradga - 30 min. Airport – 3 hour (or 40 minutes by helicopter: there is a helipad available).
2014 / 2015
|PRICE PER VILLA PER NIGHT|
|up to 14 night||15+ night|
|Low||928 $||By request|
Low season: Jan 11 - Jun 30; 11 Sept - 19 Dec (excl. Easter,CNY)
High Season: Jul 1 – Sept 10, Easter week and CNY week
Peak Season: Xmas - NY (Dec 20th –Jan 10th incl)
Services included in the price:
- A full-time cook - Trained in the preparation of Indonesian, European and Chinese cuisine. A menu is provided, and the cook will do all the shopping. There is also a menu from the Tropis Restaurant, which is a well-know bistro located in Lovina
- Car and driver
- Wi-FI Internet connection
- Personal transfer airport-villa-airport
- SIM card of local operator
- Manager of villa
- Tax and servises charge
Services for an additional fee:
- Additional costs will be charged for the use of the speed boat at the rate of US 150 per day (NOT INCLUDING GAS) for a maximum of six persons
- All food & beverages are based on groceries system, plus 10% handling fee
- Fast-track - 50$ and VIP-lounge - 100$
- Extra bed (clamshell) - 45$/night
- Car with driver and other transport to rent
- Spa and massage on villa
- Personal yoga trainer on villa
- Babysitter - 10$/hour
- Loundry - 10$/kg
- Personal manager - 100$/day
- Weddings and events - from 1000$
- Mass events and noisy parties requires prior approval. Paid a mandatory fee for the benefit of the local community.
The main house 1100sq.m., with its enormous iron-wood roof, its massive black columns, white walls and large sliding glass doors, stands out from the other beachfront villas—even when seen from a distance at sea. The spacious living and dining room area (decorated with colorful abstract Dutch paintings, a grand piano, and great stone vases with bamboo stems) overlooks the brilliantly white stone terrace and slate-blue infinity pool. The white kitchen with black granite counter tops has all the most modern appliances, including a built-in coffee maker. The two guest bedrooms on the ground floor have elegant teak furniture, floor-to-ceiling dressing areas and marble showers and toilet areas.
They look out on the side and back gardens, while the master bedroom has a spectacular, unobstructed view over the water-lily and gold-fish pond, the gardens, the pool, the beach and the ocean. On the second floor there is a fully equipped office and fourth bedroom with stunning views of the grounds and the ocean, and a large balcony with a shallow pool and fountains.
There are also two additional bedrooms with bathrooms en suite. The open living and dining area, about 195 m2, is air-conditioned and includes a grand piano. Each bedroom is air-conditioned and has its separate Bose sound system; additionally each of the three bedrooms on the ground floor has a self-controlled satellite TV and DVD player.
At the mouth of the river that traverses the property there is a marina with a landing stage, to which is secured a speed boat and Jet Ski. Our professional operator can help you with the Jet Ski, take you to see the dolphins, which swim not far from the beach every morning, or show you beautiful reefs where you can snorkel to your heart’s content. There is a golf driving range with a green and sand trap and a fully equipped hard tennis court with floodlights for evening play. And nestled under the bamboos there is specialized thatch-roofed massage pavilion with a massage table. Altogether on the grounds there are three gazebos, where guests can relax, have a massage or breakfast.