Floor size area:
Swimming pool size:
Number of bedrooms:
6, 9 bedrooms
from 1068 $ / night
The splendid Residence is comprised of three self-contained buildings, each with three bedrooms. The buildings are set side-by-side in a spectacular beachfront location on Bali's south east coast. Guests can rent either the full nine bedroom property, or just six of the nine bedrooms (two buildings). The three individual buildings share a number of common facilities including the garden, the 23 x 6.5- metre swimming pool, and a communal dining room serviced by a commercial kitchen where an internationally trained chef and his team cater to the culinary whims of the guests in 5-star fashion Distance: Seminyak - 25 min. Kuta - 20 min. Nusa Dua – 20 min. Airport - 20 minutes. Beach – 1min.
2013 / 2014
|PRICE PER VILLA PER NIGHT|
|up to 14 night||15+ night||30+ night|
|Low||1068 $||907 $||855 $|
|High||1530 $||1374 $||1299 $|
|Peak||1761 $||1675 $||1588 $|
|Low||1415 $||1201 $||1132 $|
|High||1877 $||1690 $||1594 $|
|Peak||2108 $||2004 $||1900 $|
High season: 16 Jun 2013 to 31 Aug 2013; 08 Feb 2013 to 13 Feb 2013; 27 Mar 2013 to 06 Apr 2013;
Peak season: 19 Dec 2013 to 08 Jan 2014;
Services included in the price:
- One Full-time Chef and One Cook (Food items are charged based on groceries bill at cost price. Guests will need to provide some money in advance and the staff will do the shopping for you and keep the receipts for your reference. Please ask your manager if you wish to check your daily expense. The detailed invoices are kept for guests to review at any time.)
- Wi-FI Internet connection
- Personal transfer airport-villa-airport
- SIM card of local operator
- Manager of villa
- Tax and servises charge
Services for an additional fee:
- Extra person Extra bed ( Include Breakfast ) USD 40 net/night
- Events - The residence is an ideal venue for weddings, parties and events. The expansive terraced garden, set against the stunning backdrop of the Balinese coastline, is the perfect spot for saying "I do". The lawn accommodates up to 100 guests.
- Fast-track - 50$ and VIP-lounge - 100$
- Extra bed (clamshell) - 45$/night
- Car with driver and other transport to rent
- Spa and massage on villa
- Personal yoga trainer on villa
- Babysitter - 10$/hour
- Loundry - 10$/kg
- Personal manager - 100$/day
- Weddings and events - from 1000$
- Mass events and noisy parties requires prior approval. Paid a mandatory fee for the benefit of the local community.
The splendid Residence comprises nine bedrooms encompassed within three self-contained buildings set side-by-side in a spectacular beachfront location on Bali’s south east coast. The residence is an ideal venue for weddings, parties and events. The expansive terraced garden, set against the stunning backdrop of the Balinese coastline, is the perfect spot for saying “I do”. The accommodation is designed for families and groups of up to eighteen people. The three individual buildings share a number of common facilities including the garden, the 23 x 6.5-metre swimming pool, and a communal dining room serviced by a commercial kitchen where an internationally trained chef and his team cater to the culinary whims of the guests in 5-star fashion.
The Residence is characterized by contemporary tropical architecture, an abundance of light, huge aluminum-framed picture windows, broad balcony-terraces, and a crisp white decor. Each 2-storey building accommodates up to six people. All three buildings boast different features, but each includes three bedrooms with en-suite marble bathrooms, a living room and dining room with a table for six, a fully fitted kitchen, additional sitting areas and spacious terraces. The beautiful landscaped garden – complete with reflective ponds, flat green coastal lawns and a romantic relaxation pavilion – is bordered by rice fields, sweet corn and tobacco plantations, and bounded by papaya and banana groves. The property blessed with dramatic views of the coastline and the ocean, stretching all the way from Sanur to Mt Agung in the east.
The glorious sunrises in this part of Bali are legendary, and can be enjoyed from the terraces of all three of the buildings that comprise the residence. In the early mornings, the mysterious towering sea cliffs of the neighboring Nusa Penida Island will be bathed in a warm pink glow. The beach is just 50 meters away and is good for surfing and safe for swimming. It is accessed via a path through the rice fields, and boasts a private timber deck for the use of guests at the residence. From here it is fun to watch the local fishermen going out every day in their colorful jukung outrigger boats.