Floor size area:
Swimming pool size:
Number of bedrooms:
4 + 1 children room
8 adult + 2 children
from 826 $ / night
Location, location, location – and then some. Down a quiet lane, but conveniently located in the centre of the fashionable Petitenget district of Seminyak on Bali’s south-west coast, this gorgeous four-bedroom villa offers an oasis to escape to and rejuvenate. Perfect for family living, The villa welcomes with informality, caring staff and calming influences, providing a comfortable hideaway with mature gardens and inviting 12m pool, sun-drenched rooms and tranquil sitting areas. All this, within walking distance of Petitenget’s crashing waves and Bali’s most stylish wining and dining venues, nightspots and shops. Distance: Beach – few min by walk. Legian - 6 km. Airport - 12 km.
2014 / 2015
|СТОИМОСТЬ АРЕНДЫ ВИЛЛЫ В СУТКИ|
|up to 14 night||15+ night||30+ night|
|Low||826 $||699 $||658 $|
|High||941 $||849 $||803 $|
|Peak||1097 $||1040 $||988 $|
Low season: Jan 9th - Jun 15th Incl (excl. Easter,CNY)
High Season: Jun 16th – Aug 31st Easter week and CNY week
Peak Season: Xmas - NY (Dec 19th –Jan 8th incl)
Services included in the price:
- One Chef
- Wi-FI Internet connection
- Personal transfer airport-villa-airport
- SIM card of local operator
- Manager of villa
- Tax and servises charge
Services for an additional fee:
- Full-time chef providing a wide range of western and Indonesian dishes. Special requests, kid's menus and other dietary requirements are also accommodated.
- Mineral water, coffee and tea is complimentary throughout your stay, plus daily Afternoon Tea. All other food and beverage items are charged on guest account. Guests are asked to provide the manager with a cash float when they arrive; kitchen staff will then purchase groceries and keep receipts for reference. Costs are then tallied-up based on receipt value at the end of your stay (this arrangement can be flexible)
- Fast-track - 50$ and VIP-lounge - 100$
- Extra bed (clamshell) - 45$/night
- Car with driver and other transport to rent
- Spa and massage on villa
- Personal yoga trainer on villa
- Babysitter - 10$/hour
- Loundry - 10$/kg
- Personal manager - 100$/day
- Weddings and events - from 1000$
- Mass events and noisy parties requires prior approval. Paid a mandatory fee for the benefit of the local community.
The villa appears understated and compact (covering 1,100sqm), but you’ll find this bijou familyoriented holiday villa worth its weight in gold during your Island of the God’s sojourn. Off a peaceful cul-de-sac in the chic urban village of Petitenget, narrow wooden entrance doors lead through to sweet tropical gardens and an utterly charming four-bedroom villa. In this peaceful hideaway, you are immediately embraced like one of the family. Since 2002, the villa’s owners and informal but attentive staff have created a peaceful hideaway, ideal for families, where guests feel relaxed enough to pop in and out of the kitchen at mealtimes, or talk at length about local customs and recommended dining spots with the amiable and consummate villa manager. All modern comforts are supplied, such as two flat-screen TVs and DVDs, sound system, and shaded, free-form 12m pool, but there is a refreshing lack of pretentiousness and superfluous adornments.
Sunlight-drenched interiors focus on comfort and are furnished in a simple yet tasteful style. Calming spiritual elements further contribute to a blissfully peaceful stay, from garlanded Hindu stone deities watching over proceedings to a secret inner garden courtyard and the exquisite and omnipresent fragrance of jasmine. More earthly accoutrements include poolside massage beds for pampering treatments. But for those wanting to shop, party and indulge, The villa is also right in the centre of one of Bali’s most sought-after areas, the happening and trendy Petitenget district of Seminyak – the cosmopolitan heart of Bali. This jetsetter’s paradise, crammed with world-class gourmet restaurants, designer spas, boutiques and hip nightspots, is within walking distance, while beautiful Petitenget beach, with its renowned beach clubs, Indian Ocean surf and fabulous sunsets, is a pebbles’ throw away.