Floor size area:
Swimming pool size:
Number of bedrooms:
from 529 $ / night
The Villa is a true oasis – a stately two-bedroom villa, set within a sprawling tropical Balinese garden yet within walking distance of bustling Seminyak. Surrounded by palm trees, fragrant frangipanis and brilliantly colored bougainvillea, the only sounds you will hear will be the relaxing splash of fountains and the chirping of birds. Distance: Canggu – 10 min. Legian – 5 min. Airport - 25 min.
2014 / 2015
|PRICE PER VILLA PER NIGHT|
|up to 14 night||15+ night|
|Low||529 $||450 $|
|High||633 $||569 $|
|Peak||690 $||656 $|
Low season: Jan 9th - Jun 15th Incl (excl. Easter,CNY)
High Season: Jun 16th – Aug 31st Easter week and CNY week
Peak Season: Xmas - NY (Dec 19th –Jan 8th incl)
Services included in the price:
- Chef is available to cook delicious cuisine from the state of the art gourmet kitchen. He can prepare anything from snacks up to five-course dinners, special banquets and canapés. Many Western meals are available, but for a unique cultural experience. Guests are encouraged to sample some of the local Balinese dishes. The cook will strive to fulfill any special dietary requirements
- Wi-FI Internet connection
- Personal transfer airport-villa-airport
- SIM card of local operator
- Manager of villa
- Tax and servises charge
Services for an additional fee:
- Villa offers a dining service with groceries charged at cost plus 20%. They also have a
selection of wines which can be purchased at wholesale prices
- Fast-track - 50$ and VIP-lounge - 100$
- Extra bed (clamshell) - 45$/night
- Car with driver and other transport to rent
- Spa and massage on villa
- Personal yoga trainer on villa
- Babysitter - 10$/hour
- Loundry - 10$/kg
- Personal manager - 100$/day
- Weddings and events - from 1000$
- Mass events and noisy parties requires prior approval. Paid a mandatory fee for the benefit of the local community.
The villa boasts three fantastic indoor living areas including two living rooms – one up and one down - which can be opened to embrace the warm tropical breezes or closed for absolute air conditioned comfort. Each of the living rooms is equipped with satellite TV and DVD player. The spectacular surround-sound means each of these rooms can be turned into your very own home cinema. The dining room, which directly overlooks the garden and pool, can also be opened to give a sense of indoor /outdoor living or closed for comfortable, temperature-controlled dining.
The sparkling swimming pool, set within the private walled garden, abundant with tropical palm trees and aromatic frangipanis, forms the centerpiece of this villa. Take advantage of the many lounge chairs with umbrellas on the surrounding decking, the ideal place to just relax, read a book, or keep an eye on the kids paddling in the pool. The covered balé at the end of the pool is an ideal spot for relaxation and rejuvenation and can also be used for a traditional Balinese massage. For the health conscious, there is an infrared sauna, which will rejuvenate and improve your wellbeing. Grab an icy-cold beer and enjoy a chat while sitting at the kitchen bar overlooking the pool. Or head to the upstairs terrace with its vibrant bougainvillea, enjoy a cocktail or evening meal, while taking in yet another spectacular Balinese sunset.
All of the bedrooms – two upstairs and one downstairs – have full length glass doors that can be opened to create a sense of space and airiness. Downstairs they open directly to the garden and pool area and upstairs they open onto the terrace which is surrounded by bougainvillea and other lush tropical plants. Two are furnished with grand king-size four-poster beds, with the third bedroom offering twin beds and all boast an iPod dock, bar fridge, TV and DVD player. Each has a plush marble ensuite with rain shower and bathtub.